Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Veterans Hospital Medical Hoax

Most people I talk to are under the impression that Veterans are taken care of and that the Veterans Hospital is for all Veterans. Most people I talk to think that because I served in Vietnam 1969 1970 during the war that I would be taken care of.
Most people I talk to are shocked by the truth behind that myth. Make no mistake about it unless you are shot during a declared War and have documented proof you are out of luck. Vietnam Conflict was an unsuccessful loop hole. Had the War not dragged on for a decade that trick might have worked? No documentation no connection no help no pension not a veteran in the eyes of the Veterans Administration. Not to mention it was a decade and 35 thousand Vietnam Veteran committed suicide after the war before any veteran was treated for PTSD. Cruel and despicable treatment was all I received. Imagine two hours of PTSD therapy two hours of travailing to get it and come home to a two hundred dollar charge and threats for lack of payments. I was a single parent, supporting two children, disabled, and working a paper rout for income. I was treated liker an animal. But cruelty to animals does not apply to veterans. I just want to set the record straight and perhaps the Iraq veterans will fair better if the truth is known. By the way shot and documented only applies in and during a declared war. I believe the war was declared over some time ago. If you recall “Bush on a Boat” declaring an end and a victory of the Iraq War. Surprise surprise to some returning would-be Veterans. Mark my word when no one is looking they will be cast aside like trash.
Jim Raab
http://www.jimraab.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment